Bu Blogda Ara

13 Şubat 2011

Şairler Yalan Söyler - Poets Often Lie

Şiirin hikayesi;

32 usta şairin eserine atıfta bulunulan ve tüm şairlerin affına sığınılarak; kendisi de şair olan Halil Çalışkan tarafından, edebiyat tarihimizin en güzel şiirlerine nazire olarak yazılmıştır.

Story of the poem:

This poem is written by Halil Çalışkan who is himself a poet. The poem refers to 32 famous Turkish love poems while requesting the poets' forgiveness. It is written as a sarcastic response to the most beautiful love poems in Turkish Literature.





Şairler yalan söyler...
hiçbir şeyim değilsin
sana muhtaç, sana tutsak
sana mecbur değilim
ne bir şarkısın sen ömür boyu sürecek
ne de arım, balım peteğim
güzel oymuş kime yandıysa yürek
lazım değilsin artık sen hava gibi
bir de ekmek kadar mübarek...

Poets often lie...
You are not my nothing
Neither I need you nor I am your prisoner
I am not obliged to you either
You are not a song that will last for a life
You are not my bee, not my honey, not even my comb
Beauty is what my heart fell for
You are neither needed as I need the air
Nor you are a blessed one as much as bread



Şairler yalan söyler
gelmeyecek olanı beklemem asla
ne hastanın sabahı
ne şeytanın günahı beklediğinden fazla
İstersen unut beni
saat onikiyi ilk vurduğunda
unut ki ayrı kalsın gözlerinden gözlerim
dudak payı nedir ki çay bardağında
sen git siyah gözlerine ben gelmeyeyim...

Poets often lie
I won’t wait for the ones who won’t come
Neither more than a patient waits for the morning
nor more than the Satan waits for the sin
If you wish, forget me.
When the clock hits 12 first time
Forget me so that my eyes stay apart from yours
What is the space for lips on the tea glass anyway?
You go away so I won’t come to your black eyes…

Şairler yalan söyler
nasıl sever minnacık bir kadını
mavi gözlü dev
tutuşur mu hiç kandiller kendisinden
ve üşür mü lambada titreyen alev
prangalar giymedim hasretinden eskisin
kadınım kısrağım karım değilsin
orada bir yerdesin belki uzakta
yârim değilsin...




Poets often lie
How can the blue-eyed giant
love a teeny-weeny woman?
How can the candles be lit by themselves?
And how does the flame in the lantern feel cold?
I did not wear shackles that worn off because I yearn for you
You are at somewhere, perhaps far from here
You are not my sweetheart…

Şairler yalan söyler
ağlarlar, sesleri duyulur mısralarda
zehri şeker ederler şekeri zehir
saksılarda yalnızlıklar büyütür
anlatırlar aşk dediğin kaç kişiliktir
sanma leyla, ela gözlü bir çöl ahusu
ve Şirin'in güzelliği ömre bedeldir
mecnunu çöle düşürüp, ferhat'a dağlar deldiren
aşk değil, şairlerdir...

Poets often lie
They cry, their voice is heard in the poems
They make the poison sugar, make the sugar poison
They grow loneliness in the pots
They tell us how many people needed for love
Do not think that Leila, was a hazel-eyed desert beauty
And Shirin’s beauty deserves a life
What drew Mecnun to deserts, made Ferhat perforate the mountains
is not the love but the poets

Şairler yalan söyler
yalvarırlar gitme diye hep adını gizleyip
yıkılmazmış oysa gidersen bu kent
meğer sevilmezmiş, insan sevdiği kadar
anladım, gelmem artık açsa da ıhlamurlar
heyhat, sana bakmak bir ahmaklıkmış
gülü susuz bıraktım ve aşkı sensiz
yetmez artık ölmem için bir bakış
Çıktım kör kuyulardan, usulca merdivensiz...



Poets often lie
They beg “do not go” while hiding her name
This city did not break down after you leave
I now knew that one cannot be loved as much as s/he loves
I learnt it, I won’t come back even if the lindens blossom
Ohh, it was foolishness to stare at you
I left the rose without water, I left the love without you
A glance is no more enough to kill me
I got out of the waterless wells, silently, without a ladder…



Yazan / Written by Halil Çalışkan

Çeviren / Translated by Ali Rıza Arıcan - 13.02.2011

Kaynak / Source: www.eksisozluk.org

Hiç yorum yok:

Yorum Gönder