Bu Blogda Ara

18 Mayıs 2011

Diary of a Mouse Living in 1.6.07 (Complete Version)

The entire story can be found here as a pdf file. I have re-read all the parts one more time and made some minor changes. The plot and events did not change so if you have followed the blog entries for the last 10 days, you don't need to read again.

It is not edited by a native speaker of English who knows how to proofread stories so there must be grammar errors and usage of wrong words occasionally. Please ignore those problems while reading and try to concentrate on the story itself. Honestly speaking, I like inventing stories, not playing with words. I write in English for fun only and perhaps to reach people who do not read Turkish, not to get published. If I have time in the future, I can translate all my stories written in English and make another compilation in Turkish.


The story of the mouse was a fun experience for me. After a long time, I got a good momentum of writing and finished a relatively long piece of writing in a short time (10 days).

I have six more story ideas in my head and hopefully I will be able to write all of them before the next actuarial exams put pressure on me.

Enjoy reading,

AA

Hiç yorum yok:

Yorum Gönder