Bu Blogda Ara

05 Mart 2011

A HALF PORTION LOVE

Jagiya, jagiya! Where are you? Where are you?

Bring me a half portion wine from your cellar

Bring the one which is untouched, unseen, unsmelled

I am not allowed to drink the full portion after this age, so

Bring me a half portion love, old and mellow


Jagiya, jagiya! What are you waiting for?

Life is short, life is quick, life is mundane

“Now and here” says the id. Now and here!

Stop counting down to the morning, seize the moment

Bring me a half portion life, unlived and alive


Jagiya, jagiya! When will the morning come?

The entire city is sleeping but I am fully awake

Let’s listen to the dogs barking, roosters crying out

Cock-a-doodle-do, cock-a-doodle-do, cock-a-doodle-do

Bring me a half portion hope, from Esmeralda and Quasimodo


Jagiya, jagiya! Who is the third person between us?

Stop whining about the halfness of everything

Let’s share the heart of a pigeon, flight of a sparrow

Believe me, loneliness is easier when you are alone

Bring me a half portion friendship or I will go!


Jagiya, jagiya! Why is it so hot here, why is it so dark?

Once more I have spoiled a night in the vacuum of my nerves

I can hear the throbbing of your heart, disturbed as a seagull

You can hear the time, devouring my flesh bare and uncooked

Bring me a half portion happiness, cause I can’t handle the full


Jagiya, jagiya! Is it your arm on my hand, is it your heart?

Love is a China Wall between us, love is a sand dune

You are the oasis in my desert, you are my labyrinth

Roll me, wrap me, take me inside you and let me swim

Bring me a half portion glance cause I'm lost in your rhythm.


Jagiya, jagiya! When is the end? When is the justice?

Are they as distant as your eyes or as distant as the morning?

Love is alienation to oneself, exaltation of the other

Is indulging oneself in love betrayal to the revolution?

Then, bring me a half portion freedom and leave the ambition.


Jagiya, jagiya!, Where is my coffee? Where is your breakfast?

Tik tuk, tik tuk, tik tuk, tik tuk, don’t accelerate the time

Here is the sunrise and here is the sound of a pony cart

Give me a full kiss darling, give me one last hug

Give me a FULL portion love or I will never depart…


A. A.

Hiç yorum yok:

Yorum Gönder